Aegis Treatment Centers
201 D St Suite G
Marysville , Ca 95901
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Outpatient Treatment
- Prescribed Medications
- Narcotic Treatment Programs
- comprehensive treatment services
- Aegis’ goal is to support the successful recovery of its patients and improve the quality of their lives.
- Aegis is committed to providing evidence-based comprehensive treatment services incorporating multidisciplinary modalities.
- Aegis promotes the highest standard of patient care in the treatment of substance abuse and related medical, psychological and socio-economic conditions.
- Aegis and its staff members pursue excellence, integrity & commitment in the provision of effective patient care.
Aegis Treatment Centers, LLC., ("Aegis") operates one of the largest networks of Narcotic Treatment Programs (NTPs), also known as Opiate Treatment Programs (OTPs), in the nation. In 1998, Aegis began implementation of a business plan that would upgrade its network into a state-of-the-art continuum of care, creating a model that has set the standard for OTP operations throughout the country.
The Aegis business plan was instrumental in repositioning the organization into mainstream medical care. Aegis meets and exceeds the most stringent of operating and medical standards in its practice of health care. Aegis employs the most advanced policies, protocols and procedures known to the industry, and is involved with cutting-edge pharmaceutical and behavioral research & development projects with some of the most prominent research institutions (i.e., UCLA, the RAND Corporation),pharmaceutical companies (i.e., Bayer, Johnson & Johnson, etc.) and government agencies (i.e., NIDA, NIH, NIAAA, and CDC).
Aegis provides a comprehensive treatment modality, allowing various staff members to address and sustain the diverse needs of its patients. Along with addiction treatment through "replacement therapy," Aegis has implemented additional protocols and procedures for the treatment of co-occurring mental, emotional and behavioral conditions, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD/ADHD), Grief & Loss, Stress & Anxiety, Anger, and other personality disorders. In addition, Aegis also provides counseling, case management, social work, referrals to community resources, educational programs, eligibility work, vocational rehabilitation and nutritional counseling.